Sunday, December 12, 2010

Mighty Cheesecake

I'm not a daring baker, I dare not be! Well, not yet atleast.
But I'm really interested in their recipe choices and I usually follow up after the reveal date and try what interests me. I just hate commitment, that's what's keeping me off of participating in their fun challenging activity.
So anyways, Abbey's infamous cheesecake is all over the internet, thanks to Jenny I can now bake a wonderful cheesecake that never fails. And gets raves from everybody that tries it. Give it a shot!



I make it all the time actually for Mr.WD40, with different topping including my choice of topping or rather his choice of topping, which is always sour cream and white chocolate.


I made it for my sisters's baby shower, with yellow and white and blue tye and dye effect.








I made it for a friend's birthday.




Sour Cream and White Chocolate Cheesecake topping Recipe:

Ingredient:

4 Oz Sour Cream
2 Oz Grated White chocolate (or to taste)

Instructions:

Mix the sour cream and white chocolate thoroughly, then spread evenly on Cheesecake.

No comments:

Post a Comment